- This event has passed.
A Community Celebration with Agarita: Reinventing the Concert Experience
June 13 @ 7:30 pmFree
A FREE COMMUNITY EVENT
Tickets are not necessary. Limited to 350 attendees
Saturday, June 13th at 7:30 PM
As the first classical music ensemble in the U.S. to return to a major concert hall with a live audience, Agarita is honored to bring you A Community Celebration with Agarita: Reinventing the Concert Experience in San Antonio’s own Tobin Center for the Performing Arts. This program is a vibrant showcase of the collaborations that have made our mission impactful, and a celebration of some of the inspiring artistry that exists in our own backyard. Dedicated to making the experience safe, Agarita is teaming up with the Tobin Center to implement COVID-19 safety protocols. This intermission-free concert will be under 75 minutes.
Covid-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all cueing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.